1.Create a new Laravel Project.
laravel new newproject
2. Go to the project folder and add laravel default authentication in your project
3. Go to the project folder and run the following command to install laravel/ui package.
composer require laravel/ui
4.Create a new database and make the database connection.
5. Run the migrate command to create user table.
php artisan migrate
6. Open web.php file and check the newly created route.
7. Run the following command to create necessary files for the authentication.
php artisan ui:auth
7. Start the server and go to the url