A web hosting account is mandatory to make any website visible online and accessible from anywhere. Anyone can host his/her website in a free hosting account for testing purpose before purchasing the real hosting account. Many free hosting accounts are available to do this task. One of them is infinityfree.net. The environment of this free hosting site is quite similar like real hosting site. How you can create a free hosting account with free domain in this site is shown in this tutorial.
Every website on the Internet has a particular IP address. But it is difficult for the user to remember IP address of any site to access the site. The domain name is used as the alternative of IP address that is easy to remember and identify any website. For example, IP address of google.com is 188.8.131.52.
Create a free sub-domain and hosting account
1. Go to the following URL address to open a free account.
2. Click on Sign Up Now button to create a new account.
3. Fill up the following form and click on SIGN UP button.
4. Check your email address and click on activation button or link to confirm the account creation.
5. Click on NEW ACCOUNT button to create a sub-domain.
6. Type your sub-domain name and click on SEARCH DOMAIN button to check that the sub-domain name is available to create.
7. Confirm that you are not a Robot and click on CREATE ACCOUNT Button.
8. The following page will appear after successful account creation. Click on OPEN CONTROL PANEL button to open the control panel of your free hosting account.
9. Click on I Approve button to load the Control Panel.
10, Your control panel is ready now and you will get the following page.
Now, your free hosting account is ready to host any web project. In the next tutorial, I will show you how you can host a simple website without any database.
You can see the above steps in the following video link.